BMAT 1-to-1 Mentoring - 15 hours
• 1 to 1 Mentoring
• Online BMAT Study Portal
• Expert Teacher
• Essay Marking Service (2)
• Medic Mind Questions
• Long Term Care
• Weekly Progress Reports
• Satisfaction Guarantee
• Price Match
• 3 BMAT Books
What is the benefit of the second day?
On the second day we focus more specifically on you approach your questions because we will already have covered all theory with you. Specifically:
• We begin by looking at the sections you find hardest. For example, if you find Percentages difficult we can re-do this tutorial or hone in on topics which we might not cover in the book
• We then discuss you revision planner and how you are feeling in the build up to test day. We can re-make your original revision schedule based on your progress.
• We will look at your statistics from your 4000 question practice to analyse your strengths and weaknesses.
• We will do rapid timing tests to asses your pacing
• We can hone in on how you have adapted the techniques we have given you, and see where you are still making mistakes. Your techniques will have changed from 3 weeks ago, so we can adjust them to perfection ahead of test day.